Begin your training today.......
All Directors and teachers/lead caregivers in the state of Georgia must possess at least a Child Development Associate (CDA) credential issued by the Council for Professional Recognition. The process can take from 9-12 months.
- Complete CDA training requirements necessary to earn the Child Development Associate Credential
- Professional Portfolio preparation assistance provided
- Enjoy fun, interactive classses and hands-on group activities
- Individualized attention with small group sizes-no more than 25 students
Course Location: Clayton County
Location: College Park, GA
First Class: October 30, 2018
Register by 0ctober 24, 2018
Training Dates: Every Tuesday 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
• One Saturday per month 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Would you like to offer a CDA Training Course at your center?
If you have 6 or more employees, you may serve as a host site for our CDA Training Class. We will come to your facility and offer the training for your teachers and other early childhood professionals in your area. Your teachers will receive a discounted rate. Call 678-907-7801 ext. 3 for more information.
Training cost fees will be deducted from a debit or credit card in bi-weekly payments
Registration Fee: $125
289 Jonesboro Road
McDonough, GA 30253